James C. Di'Leo
Please send request for additional information
Summary of Skills/Experience:
|Senior Analyst 2 years||
Systems Analyst 6 years
|Project Leader 4 years|
|Programmer Analyst 12 years||Senior Support Tech 4 years||Consultant/Data Conversions 5 years|
|(HTML VBScriting Active Server Pages) 8yr.||Ms Sql Server 6yrs||Sequel Server 4.5 (Sun) 1.5 yrs|
|DreamWeaver UltraDev 8ysr.||Case Tool - Visable Anaylst 2 yr.||Access97/2000 2 yrs|
|Java Scripting 1/2 yr.||PICK 6 yrs||Business Basic 5 yrs|
|MS Basic 10 yrs.||Revelation RDBMS 6 yrs||MS Image Composer/Gif Editor|
|Excel/Word/Powerpoint||Ulead Visual Studio||MS Photo Editor|
|Win NT Server/Wrk Sta 4.0 SP6||
|Novel Network||Lotus Notes||Exchange Server|
|IIS||SQL Execuitive Services||AspMail/ASPUpload|
accrual, cash methods. Fixed Assets, General Ledger, Fund Accounting, Payroll/Union, A/P A/R, Job Cost, Accounting & Reporting, Inventory, Purchase Order Tracking, Time Tracking Systems, (Programming,Training, Implementation, Design, Installation)
Data Conversions and normalizations from MainFrame to Dos/RDBMS data Structures.
|Telecommunications products on each system/Hyperlink/Telnet /FTP services/Frame Relay/Ethernet 802.3/802.2/TCP/IP|
|Have literally installed & supported 100's of various applications.||VI Editor/Unix/Aix||OmniPage Scanner Software|
|MsDos1.0-7.0||ODBC/OLE/ ADO||Various Internet Hosting Services|
|Conpaq Proliant||Cisco 770-760 Routers||Sun Solaris Workstations/Servers|
|IBM PC||SMC HUB/Switches LAN/WAN Systems||Scsi Devices/Drivers|
|RS6000/IBM/Multi-Processor||IBM 4690-94 Cash Register Systems/Controlers||Host of Periphial devices|
|FIDI Switchs||CSU/DSU T!/56k Comm Frame Relay||NCR Cash Register Systems|
|Audio & Video||Firewire devices||Web Site placement|
Presently working on personal projects with XML, Java , WAP, WML Financial Banking Systems
Freelance Consulting Nov 2000 - Current
Volt Telecommunications Grand Rapids Michigan. Consultant
November 1999 - May 2000
· Achieved installations, trouble-shooting experience with residential phone maintenance, business dedicated telephony service. Performed Loop-Back tests through AT&T central office for extended DMARC's and ATM Machines with T1.5M & 56K, and ISDN Data telephony services. Performed initial installs of routers, CSU's/DSU's & hubs for customers data communications needs.
Web-Services Willard, MO Consultant
April 1999 - Nov 2000.
· Win-NT Server Network Administrator. Responsibilities included developing web sites using DreamWeaver & DreamWeaver UltraDev. Developing & Implementing ASP/Java & VBScripting. Database Support using Access & Access2000, MsSql 6.5 & 7.0. Developing Server side procedures and database designs. Using Executive Services via direct Internet access. Setting up Internet credit-card accounts and gateways. Email servers & services, message-boards, list-servers as part of the overall services provided.
· Developing E-Commerce Sites for small to medium size businesses. Using Hand-Coded HTML, ASP/VB-Scripting were development systems leave off. . Data normalization, overall system design in assisting customer satisfaction.
Developed & Own the company called Milestones. Consultant
May 1998 – Current
· Completed personal research opportunities for investments in Internet companies after leaving Dominick's Finer Foods. Developed my own personal home network system and using Windows NT Sever and Windows 98. Installed and implemented ISDN as the gateway to the Internet using Cisco 766 router & SMC TigerStack 100mhz hub. Completed design and implementation specifications for Milestone Services Currently working on The Taxi Stand
Supervisor & Systems Analyst Tax
Technology Group, Price Waterhouse, Chicago, IL
April 1992 - Dec 1995
· Initial 2 years spent as last line, 'the buck stops here', support desk for TTG Group a $30 Million/year profit center for. State/Fed/Expatriate Tax Technical software & operating system support for Fortune 1500-client list.
· Managed & Developed CASE Tool designs for data normalization on internal information systems while maintaining existing accounting database. Lead person on the ground floor of full cycle development and preparing personnel and systems for migration of platform tools that is cutting edge technology. Gathering & compiling of all company procedures to complete signoff for system design. Providing floor and department wide documentation of complete upgrade and reviewed department procedures.
· Managed upgrades to Windows for Workgroups, Win95/98, and Microsoft NT Server & Workstation installations.
· Managed complete re-build of server room and re-routing of all communications lines, with R&D work in administrative functionality for complete system for single or multiple server workstation controls . Preparations completed for FIDI Backbone (Fiber) as part of upgrade..
· Responsibility as system administrator and developing system procedures in Sybase on Unix and network administration for NT Systems.
· Developed Backend Client Server Application in Sybase RDBMS. Specific protocols TCP/IP, IPX/SPX for Windows NT 3.51 as a gateway across Novel Network, with a PowerBuilder 4.0 front end. Responsible for Network Connectivity, Troubleshooting procedures at the PC level configurations across a 300 PC environment with remote communications. Responsibilities included complete formation and management of departmental support procedures and Lab Coordination & setup.
· This entire effort in the last five bullets became the new MIS depart for the entire floor and replaced the exiting IT department.
Please click here for work verification.
Associate Degree 90% completed,
Utah Technical College, Salt Lake City, UT – May 1983
Completed classes at IBM in Raleigh North Carolina, for IBM 4690 OS Cash Register Systems 1996
Webmaster Classes completed at Moraine Valley College in Worth Illinois. 1998
A-Systems Corporation Bountiful, UTAH
Immediate Supervisors For:
Dominick's Finer Foods:
708.492.5892 (Direct Line at Dominick's, now owned by Safeway)
E-Mail : MarkHartman1@Safeway.Com
Coker ( Now owns his own business)
E-Mail : email@example.com
Human Resource Administrator
Chicago, IL 60601
708-338-4580 (DataCron is now owned by 3M Home Health Systems)
Additional information upon request.